5 Day Complete Course
Price: US $1,500.00 (per seat)
Time: 9:30am to 5:00pm (Monday - Friday)
- Daily Schedule:
- Monday -
- Level I & II Smartphone Design Theory Troubleshooting and Repairs.
- Tuesday -
- Level I & II iPhone, iPad/Tablet and Advanced Super AMOLED Glass Lens Separation Procedures.
- Wednesday -
- Liquid Damage Restoration/Advanced Level III Board Level Repairs and Component Testing.
- Thursday -
- Continued Advanced Level III Techniques for Soldered/Heat Transfer Surface Mounted Components.
- Friday -
- Overview using actual repair scenarios, Repair Facility Setup, Business Operation and Marketing Strategies along with Wholesale Suppliers.
- Use of proper hand held and prying tools to replace cosmetic components
- Switch/Dome (button) failure and troubleshooting repair
- Contact corrosion recalibration
- Basic display lens and navigation sensor replacement
- Logic Board Troubleshooting for all mobile devices
- Display separation and major component replacement on iPhone 3 through 7 Plus
- Android Super AMOLED display procedure using advanced surface heating separators
- Flex cable, Speaker, Camera replacement, housing conversions and remolding bent corners
- No service/searching for signal
- Proximity sensor damage and replacement